Marfields Group (hereinafter – “Marfields Group”, “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to handle your personal data in a fair and transparent manner in accordance with the provisions of General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter – “the GDPR”).
Marfields Group is a set of companies constituted and operating in the Republic of Cyprus. Marfields Group’s specialization is design and development of first class level high-rise residential projects in line with the latest and most sophisticated concepts and services.
Your personal data are controlled by Marfields Enterprises Limited, a company duly incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, with registration number HE74913. Depending on the requested by you information, properties, products or services, your information may be processed by any one or more of the companies of Marfields Group. All companies of Marfields Group adhere to appropriate safeguards for the processing of personal data in accordance with the GDPR.
PERSONAL DATA WHICH MAY BE COLLECTED AND PROCESSED
We may collect and process the following personal data:
- Full name
- Postal address and e-mail address
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- ID/Passport number
- Personal status
- Bank account details
- Immovable/movable property details
- Curriculum Vitae
- Financial background
- Any other information relating to you which you may provide to Marfields Group
In each case Marfields Group makes every effort to collect the minimum possible amount of your personal data that are needed in regard to purposes of personal data processing. It should be noted that failure to provide certain type and amount of personal data would make it impossible to give you access to some products and services of Marfields Group.
HOW PERSONAL DATA MAY BE COLLECTED
Information provided by you
We collect personal information from you, for example when you fill in forms on our website, when you contact us (to enquire about our property units, products and services) or every time you email us regarding your details.
Information collected when you visit our website
Information from publicly available sources and third parties
For the purposes of providing you certain products and services that you have requested Marfields Group may collect and process personal data from publicly available sources (e.g. internet, media) and/or may also obtain them through third parties (e.g. your authorised representatives, agents or advisors).
PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We strive to ensure that your personal data are collected only for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes. In this regard the processing of your personal data is deemed to be necessary:
- To provide you with information about our residential projects (property units), products and services and to respond to any requests made by you.
- To negotiate, draft, enter into and execute agreements and contracts with you (e.g. sales agreements, services agreements).
- To fulfill our contractual obligations with you and other third party without prejudice to any your rights and interests, and/or to perform other tasks at your requests.
- To perform tasks in the public interest or due to a legal requirement of an official authority.
- To protect our legitimate interests or such interests of a third party, provided, under all circumstances, that your interests and fundamental rights are not overridden by these interests.
- To ensure and sustain a high level of our products and services being provided to you, to maintain our accounts and records, improve our data security organisation, identify, prevent and investigate fraud, receive professional advice and perform data analysis, provided, in any case, that your interests and fundamental rights are not overridden by our interests.
- To advertise our properties and services (e.g. via e-mails), to send you invitations to participate in our events and seminars or in third parties events and shows, to deliver you marketing material or notify you on our special offers, provided you have given your explicit consent.
- To conduct marketing studies, provided you have given your explicit consent.
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations or other legal obligations.
- To accomplish other legal purposes, provided you have given your explicit consent.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes of processing, archiving, or for notification purposes according to the applicable laws and/or our contractual obligations and/or for tasks at your requests, members of Marfields Group’s staff, who are also bound by confidentiality obligations, may have access to and process your personal data. We may share your personal data or parts thereof with third parties, including official authorities, your legal representatives, banks with which you have business relationship, insurance companies, associates of Marfields Group who are the GDPR compliant (e.g. auditors, IT service providers, professional advisers). We may also share your personal data or parts thereof if we are required by law and/or have been instructed by a court to do so.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
RIGHTS IN RESPECT OF PERSONAL DATA
You have the following rights in respect of your personal data we collect and process:
- Access – To receive from us full and accurate information about the type of your personal data are being processed and how such data are used.
- Rectification – To request us to correct any inaccurate or incomplete data related to you.
- Erasure – To delete your personal data where there are no legitimate grounds for us to keep processing it.
- Restriction – To request us to restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Portability – To receive from us a complete copy of your personal data which are being processed.
- Objection – To object the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to the particular situation, unless we can indicate a compelling legitimate ground for the processing which overrides your rights and interests.
- Withholding of consent – To withhold your consent to personal data processing you have given to us.
- Tel: 00357 25361999
- Address: 62 Agios Athanasios Avenue, Waywin Plaza, Office 301, 4102 Limassol, Cyprus
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org